Welcome to the office of Dr. Clint Blackwood, your Invisalign dentist in Murray, Sandy and Salt Lake City!
Have you ever wanted straight teeth in a beautiful smile but were wary of traditional metal braces and the problems associated with them? Almost everyone has heard that traditional metal braces hurt when they’re tightened, they can cut and scar gums and the inside of the mouth, and most people can clearly see they look pretty unattractive. They also seem to take a long time to give their wearers straight teeth.
For many years, metal braces were the only choice. Until now.
Now, a fabulous new clear braces system can give you straight teeth without all the hassles metal braces bring. What is this new clear braces system? Invisalign® clear braces.
What are Invisalign Clear Braces?
The Invisalign clear braces system is simple, and simply fantastic! Invisalign clear braces uses a series of trays that gradually, consistently straighten teeth. The trays are swapped out every two weeks.
Advantages of Invisalign Clear Braces
- Invisalign clear braces are invisible. You can laugh and smile and get your photo snapped with confidence.
- Invisalign clear braces don’t have any metal so they don’t cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign clear braces typically take less time to give you straight teeth.
- Invisalign clear braces use a gradual pressure system to give you straight teeth. There is no sharp pain that many metal braces wearers describe when their wires are tightened.
- Invisalign clear braces trays are swapped out every two weeks. However, your dentist will give you several sets of trays at a time. This means you don’t have to visit our office as often. This is a time saver!
- Invisalign clear braces are an excellent choice for older teenagers and adults who are looking for an effective system that won’t get in the way of their lifestyle.
- Using Invisalign clear braces makes taking care of your teeth much easier. You simply remove the trays to brush and floss.
For straight teeth, Invisalign clear braces are an excellent choice. Call Dr. Blackwood today in Murray if you are in the Salt Lake City area, from Midvale to Sandy, Utah!
Dr. Blackwood’s practice also offers a full range of dentistry services, including dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. Please feel free to visit our main site to learn more!