Clear Braces For Adults In Salt Lake City
Are you looking for braces for adults to give you straighter teeth? There are many factors to consider, because each braces system has some advantages.
At Dr. Blackwood’s office, we prefer the Invisalign clear braces system. We can give you all the information you need on why this treatment may be right for you here in the Salt Lake City area.
Questions about Adult Braces
Here are some key questions to ask yourself when thinking about what braces to get for adults:
- How long does the Invisalign clear braces system take to give me straight teeth? The good news is that the Invisalign clear braces system usually takes much less time than metal braces. If you want a faster path to straight teeth, then Invisalign could be for you!
- How does the Invisalign clear braces system work? It uses a series of customized, clear aligner trays that each move your teeth a little more. This gradual progression of aligners applies consistent, gentle pressure to your teeth.
- How often will I need to visit the dental office? Each set of aligner trays is designed to work for about two weeks. However, we’ll give you several sets of trays at each of your visits, so you can swap them out at home to save you time.
- Is Invisalign a good braces system for adults? The answer is yes! If you are an adult or an older teen and want to have straight teether, Invisalign clear braces can work well for you.
- Do Invisalign clear braces hurt? Every type of braces can cause some discomfort, but Invisalign causes far less than others. New aligners apply noticeable pressure, but they won’t cause the sharp, jerking pain of the tightening of the wires in traditional metal braces.
Schedule a Consultation for Clear Braces for Adults in Murray, UT
If you want less pain, more time between dental visits, and a faster path to straight teeth, Invisalign is for you!
For more information and to get more of your questions answered, call Dr. Blackwood, your Murray dentist, today! We provide Invisalign for patients all over the Salt Lake City area, including Sandy, Utah.