Invisalign Invisible Braces Here In Salt Lake City
As you have thought about getting braces to straighten your teeth and give you a fabulous smile, you may have heard of Invisalign and wondered just what is Invisalign? That is a pretty good question as there are many braces systems out there. Finding the best braces system for you is essential. That’s why it’s good to find out– what is Invisalign?
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign invisible braces use a system of custom made aligner trays to gradually, consistently straighten your teeth. You wear the Invisalign invisible braces all the time, except when you are eating, drinking or brushing and flossing your teeth. They are called “invisible” because the aligner trays are plastic and because they fit right over your teeth, they really are hard to see. People will probably be surprised that you have them on. (If you tell them!)
What is Invisalign like compared to other braces systems?
- Invisalign invisible braces are clear, so they don’t show when you laugh, smile or get your photo taken.
- Other braces systems, like traditional braces, are very obvious and let’s face it, pretty unattractive.
- Invisalign invisible braces makes keeping your teeth clean very easy. You just remove the trays to brush and floss.
- Traditional braces make keeping your teeth very difficult.
- Invisalign invisible braces can have some slight discomfort when you first get a new set of aligner trays.
- Traditional braces hurt. They can cut or scar your gums and the inside of your mouth. When you get the wires tightened, that can be very painful.
- Invisalign invisible braces usually take less time to give you a beautiful smile.
To answer the question “what is Invisalign?”, the answer often is, Invisalign invisible braces are a better choice for most people. Dr. Blackwood will partner with you to make sure Invisalign invisible braces are right for you. He will answer all your questions and give you the information you need to make sure you make the best choice for you. Call us today in Murray, UT! We want you to start loving your smile if you are in the Salt Lake City area, including Sandy, Utah.